(Xbox 360) Anyone interested in starting a GM Connected league?

#1 Posted by JSwan13 (295 posts) -

This new mode seems pretty cool. I was wondering if any other duders wanted to start up a league together. I almost already made a league but wasn't sure what settings to put it on. Maybe you guys could let me know the best way to set it up, or you could cut out the middle man and just make it yourself which i'm totally cool with. As far as my preferences I'd like to have a maximum of 1 person controlling a team. Let me know what you think and if you'd be interested.

#2 Posted by l3roken (115 posts) -

I would be willing to try it out. I might not play much in the next few weeks due to training but after that I should be on often. My team name was l3roken(BRK) and my gamertag is THE1Smoking1GUN.

#3 Posted by Lanegan (37 posts) -

sorry to hijack the thread, i was just wondering if its possible for me to start a leauge with just me and my friend or do i have to get 30 players before the leauge can get going?

#4 Posted by Disengage (429 posts) -

@JSwan13 said:

This new mode seems pretty cool. I was wondering if any other duders wanted to start up a league together. I almost already made a league but wasn't sure what settings to put it on. Maybe you guys could let me know the best way to set it up, or you could cut out the middle man and just make it yourself which i'm totally cool with. As far as my preferences I'd like to have a maximum of 1 person controlling a team. Let me know what you think and if you'd be interested.

I'm definitely in. We should all pick teams in the same division or conference and set it to random rosters.

#5 Posted by grayfox1210 (200 posts) -

This is my first NHL game that playing since 97. I'll join in on the fun if you need another duder. Gamertag Grayfox1210.

#6 Posted by Furling (2 posts) -

This duder is interested. GT. nefan61291

#7 Posted by Monopolized (457 posts) -

I am in. gt: monopolized

#8 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

I'd be in. Is it going to be gm only because I think that be best but whatever. My dream league would gms only and i would most likely just sim all my games and just focus on rosters.

#9 Edited by shadowwolf9 (162 posts) -

I'm totally down. I only want to be part of this if people are going to stick to it and play their games, however. Looking to play the Rangers if possible :D

GT: RoyaityMustDie

#10 Posted by Joeku (116 posts) -

Also in. Joeku is the GT.

#11 Posted by shadowwolf9 (162 posts) -

@Joeku said:

Also in. Joeku is the GT.

I don't think anyone is making anything by the look of the activity.

#12 Posted by ajsvxx (4 posts) -

This duder is also interested

GT: AJSVXX

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.