Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NHL 14

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 10, 2013

The 22nd installment in the EA Sports NHL franchise.

So this game ain't coming to next gen consoles, eh?

matti00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By matti00

I'm disappointed that this game doesn't seem to be coming to next consoles, as I'd rather not still be using my 360 this April, but I can't see anything that officially confirms it one way or another. Has the developer said anything on the subject?

Madden, FIFA, et al. get their next gen release, what about hockey fans?

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I remember reading an old IGN article that said that they're skipping next-gen this year with NHL, and Tiger Woods this year. Next year seems fine.

Dizzyhippos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Madden and Fifa sell no matter the quality of the game. the NHL games, though always better, do not sell the numbers that Madden and Fifa do. I would rather they take a year and do it right then have some half assed port come out. Remember the first Madden on 360? it was fucking BAAAAAAAAAAAAD

scrappypixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By scrappypixels

I'm alright with it skipping next-gen but it would be good to see it come back to pc!

OGinOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matti00: We've long since stopped mattering...it's our fate as hockey fans.

You could always get off the chesterfield, put on a toque, and hit the pond with your friends once the weather gets cold enough though, eh?

(The preceding comment was said with a wistful tear...as I now live in a land without ice, a few thousand miles from the backyard my gramps used to flood in London, ON...)

CynicalBuzzard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am alright with them skipping the next gen this year since I still have a PS3 and not a PS4 not quite yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.