Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 17, 2011

A role-playing game developed by Level-5 and animated sequences produced by Studio Ghibli Inc.

A few questions

crorens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi guys. These are all simple questions but i have no idea where to find the answers so im posting here.

1) How do I make NPC battle characters use Psyche Up?

2) If i boost an allies Attack with sharpener (for example Oliver), do his familiars also get the damage boost?

3) How do i know if a creature is weak to an elemental attack?

Thanks alot

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xyzygy

Look in the manual for the elemental weaknesses. It's a pretty basic system if I remember correctly.

When you say NPC battle characters, do you mean the other human members of your party? If so, you can just switch to them. There MIGHT be an option in strategy to use items.

And I think when you give buffs to other allies, it only applies to that familiar or character.

crorens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crorens

I got the digital version of the game, but if you mean the wizard companion manual, then ill check that.

The problem with switching to other humans and using psyche up, is when i switch back to oliver, they stop attacking or change the familiar, so theres no point.

As far as the buffs go, whenever i cast a buff it only gives me an option to choose a human, not a familiar, which makes all buffs useless.

Thanks

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

1.) They tend to do it automatically every now and then. It's not a very useful attack though.

2.) Don't bother with boosts unless you are doing a boss battle, as they are usually useless.

3.) The symbols next to the name usually lets you know, I played through the who game not caring about that and did mostly fine.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your allies are mostly useless. Just let them do their thing and ignore them.

The boosts apply to the team.

Weaknesses only really matter for boss fights and they're pretty obvious. Drippy will also pop up and tell you what they are.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.