Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 17, 2011

A role-playing game developed by Level-5 and animated sequences produced by Studio Ghibli Inc.

I can't wait for this!

Cubidog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Cubidog1

This is my most anticipated game for the rest of 2012, with only Bioshock Infinite and Lego City Stories rivaling my excitement for this. I have just one question: why does a monster have a nose ring? It looks so ugly and I hope that monster isn't a companion/summon/etc. And I really want to ride that dragon i saw in the trailer. This will probably be one of the few titles I'll preorder this year.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By htr10

I know literally zero about this game, but your enthusiasm is contagious. This is officially my must have of 2012 as well. Let's do this!

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By MistaSparkle

Just saw the trailer and WOW that game looks beautiful. Is it going to be in English?

Avatar image for vegetable_side_dish
    Vegetable_Side_Dish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep, this is my most anticipated right now, along with Deadly Premonition director's cut, of course. 

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By musubi

I don't know if I care about the game but its sure fun to watch in motion. I'd need to know more about the combat system.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Spoonman671

Is this game based on some existing property or do they think that shitty title localization is charming?

It's certainly pretty, but appears to be otherwise unremarkable.  Maybe it will appeal to me more once it gets closer to its US release and I get a clearer understanding of what the hell is going on.

Cubidog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Cubidog1

The game will be in English. Its already out in Japan. Ni No Kuni is a franchise, there was a Japan only DS game.

Master_Funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Master_Funk

The Level 5 and Studio Ghibli partnership sounds potentially amazing. Hope it comes together and hope it can revitalize the JRPG genre.

ahab88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By ahab88

I swore off JRPGs a while back, but IF I play another one, it will be this. My wife's love of Level-5's PS2 games and Studio Ghibli will probably make it a purchase at some point.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Picard

Ni no Kuni, GTA V and The Last of Us are the only games I'm really looking forward to this year.

I can't wait until tomorrow. Sometimes the anticipation is better than the realization - but I really think this'll be a special game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.