Oh God I want that book.

#1 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

Did anybody else get the physical Wizard Companion? I really really wish I got the Wizards edition now because there selling for crazy expensive on eBay now and the book alone is selling for over £100.

#2 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I did. I can confirm that the book is fucking amazing.

#3 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

I'm sitting here, looking at a copy for £90 thinking its a great deal, I should go to bed.

#4 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I'm not going to advice you to buy it.......Except you totally should. The fact that the book now sells for more alone than what I got the entire Wizard's Edition for is kind of nuts to me.

#5 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

@Cloudenvy: I know, thats what kills me. But every time I have to read a passage out of the digital book I just wish I had the real one.

#6 Posted by Zeik (2334 posts) -

It's pretty awesome. I think my favorite thing about it is the "Tales of Wonder". It's like reading an actual story book.

#7 Posted by PhantomGardener (461 posts) -

I bought the Wizards edition and can confirm that the book is awsesome. They really put a lot of work into this thing.

#8 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -
#9 Posted by gla55jAw (2687 posts) -

It's pretty awesome. I'm glad I bought it and didn't flip it on eBay.

#10 Posted by Snail (8593 posts) -

@Hizang said:

Did anybody else get the physical Wizard Companion? I really really wish I got the Wizards edition now because there selling for crazy expensive on eBay now and the book alone is selling for over £100.

I saw your other thread. Why don't you ask this for you birthday?

#11 Posted by Hizang (8533 posts) -

@Snail said:

@Hizang said:

I saw your other thread. Why don't you ask this for you birthday?

Because I am unsure if I would have finished the game by then, if I have I would have no use for the book anymore. I mean it would still be cool, but it wouldn't get as much use as it would be right now. I'm always checking that thing!

#12 Posted by Sinusoidal (1379 posts) -

Now I'm extra pissed the place I ordered from "failed" to import it and canceled my order.

#13 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -
#14 Posted by Istealdreams (148 posts) -

wow, that person did an amazing job!

#15 Posted by Demoskinos (14717 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.