Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 17, 2011

A role-playing game developed by Level-5 and animated sequences produced by Studio Ghibli Inc.

Port?

Icecreamjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Icecreamjones

The wiki here seems to imply this is a port, but from all appearances the only thing really in common is story elements and the world - all gameplay on the DS version is on a 2D plane, the combat system is entirely different, etc. That's not a port. That's a full on remake if it is based on the same script. Googling ni no kuni port only points back to Giant Bomb as a source for me. What's the deal here?

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By project343

It's not a port. It just uses a lot of the same story beats.

bishna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By bishna

It is definitely not a port. I would say that it is another version of the game, but certainly not a port. If you think the language on the wiki is confusing or incorrect, you should totally change it! That is why wikis exist. Wikis only get better if people make an effort to better them.

Icecreamjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Icecreamjones

Oh I know I can edit the wiki I was just wondering if anyone had some informationi I didn't about it, since it was very intentionally put there; I will get right on that :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.