Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 17, 2011

A role-playing game developed by Level-5 and animated sequences produced by Studio Ghibli Inc.

Should I buy this game now in case stock is low?

Traegan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I eventually want to play this game, but I have a _stack_ of unplayed awesome games. Since I am constantly behind, I usually run about 6-12 months after release dates and pick up most titles at like $20-$30. However, I am concerned this game might go the Xenoblade Chronicles route and become really hard to find at even the original price. I had heard that the print run under estimated the demand on this game. Am wondering if I should just pony up the currently ~$50ish for this game because it will become hard to find. Does anyone know any more on this subject?

Traegan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Traegan

And as I am looking game page here, I realize its available on the PSN store as a digital download. Please ignore this post and leave me to my stupidness alone.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@traegan: *pokes your stupidness with a stick*

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well... it's also a huge download on the PSN store...so keep that in mind.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Stock ain't low. There was a shortage in the inital shipment but you should be able to find a physical copy fairly easy. Hell even the walmart here has 20+ copies.

Traegan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demoskinos:Good to know. Might be able to snag this one on the cheap in a few months then.

TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I recommend buying it. The game is absolutely amazing and you could always catch up with your other games in the future. The game gets pretty boring after you beat it so just buy,beat it,play the other games,and come back to it for the post-game stuff. I plan on replaying it in the couple months because the game is so beautiful and was one of the best starting experiences for a JRPG in my opinion

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.