Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition for Europe and North America

#1 Posted by Groundings (77 posts) -

Features:

- 300 page hardback book of the "wizard's companion" carried by the main character, Oliver, containing details on monsters, history of the "other" world and item descriptions.

- A plush doll of Drippy; Oliver's Pikachu

- Two DLC codes for "Golden Mikte" and "Golden Drongo"

- The game

North Americans can pre-order it now exclusively to Club Namco membersfor $99.99.

#2 Posted by Spoonman671 (4568 posts) -

I'm only mildly interested in this game, but calling it the Wizard's Edition means I'm going to buy the frack out of it.

#3 Posted by yoshisaur (2668 posts) -

Man, yet another game I wish I had a PS3 for.

#4 Posted by HolyCrapItsAdam (448 posts) -

I am genuinely excited for this game. Didn't really care about it till I saw some gameplay around E3 and now, I can't wait. Will be the only game I own on my PS3 lol. That being said, collectors editions don't interest me in the slightest so not gonna buy this package. $100 seems a tad steep for what you get in the package. I think maybe $79 is a better deal

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (14596 posts) -

Really excited for this but I'll settle for the standard edition.

#6 Posted by Fredddi43 (322 posts) -

This looks just too awesome. Hoping this edition makes it way to Europe.

#7 Posted by skurk (38 posts) -

I bought a PS3 for Journey and this.

Journey was worth it alone though, but I still can't wait for this! It just oozes Ghibli.

#8 Posted by Ducksworth (659 posts) -

Still no announcement for Canada *sob*

#9 Posted by Ducksworth (659 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.