Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nidhogg

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jan 13, 2014

Two players engage each other in swordplay and hand-to-hand combat in this indie fencing game.

Anyone playing?

paulm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I just played it online for an hour or so. It worked pretty well but I would say a third of the matches I played suffered from lag that effected the game but I'll probably play more because I do really like that game.

Manburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I totally love what I've played of this game, but the online's been dicey at best for me. I've only played against other europeans. (I'm in Norway)

Not sure if it relates to a shitty connection on my part or iffy netcode, but I suspect local is the way to go for now. This game needs to be silky smooth to be playable.

But I'm willing to try some online if anyone's down, my SteamID is zaphon1337. Hit me up, duders! (if y'know whaddimean, wink wink nudge nudge)

SharkEthic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By SharkEthic

Only been playing local multiplayer (super fucking fun!). It's the sort of game where I just won't even bother if there's even the tiniest bit of lag, though, so it sounds like I need to stay away from the online portion of the game.

Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

If anyone plays online add me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/danteveli/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.