Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nidhogg

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jan 13, 2014

Two players engage each other in swordplay and hand-to-hand combat in this indie fencing game.

Over PS4 Share Play

Cufo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Has anyone tried to play this over PS4 Share Play? If so, how is the lag? Is it playable or should I not even bother? Thanks in advance for any info you may have.

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

I tried it and was pretty surprised at how lag free it was. However, the other person I was connecting with lives very close to me, so take that with a grain of salt I guess. Lag was never an issue for us.

Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Dussck

Don't know about Nidhogg, but I've played Towerfall with Shareplay and I definitely felt some minor delay. After a while you get used to it and you'll be fine, though.

Cufo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanks a lot for the replies guys! Think I'll pick it up and give it a shot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.