Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nigel Mansell

Character » appears in 13 games

Nigel Mansell is a British race car driver, best known for winning the F1 world championship in 1992 and the CART world championship in 1993, making him the only person to hold both titles at the same time.

Best of The Ricker

Alphazero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 10

Edited By Alphazero

I'm going to marry this man. Don't tell my wife. 

"I had a medical emergency, I had to watch a movie." 
    "Here's what you don't know about Nigel Mansell. Just an unholy jerk. That accent is fake." 
    "You don't come into the King's house and steal his furniture." 
    "Open wheeled racing is a lot like football in that... they're both done in cars." 
    "Race suit no. Business suit yes." 
    "I can speak intelligently about two things: open wheeled racing and Wario." 
    "I did have sex with Ashley Judd, yes. Is that what you were going to ask?"  
    "Like I said, I know two things: open wheeled racing and Winnebagos." 
    "Bam! Thank you for milk, thank you Jesus, thank you Canada Dry for this ginger ale, then I flip off a picture of John Cleese."
    "I just walk into a Brookestone, throw my credit card down on the counter and say, 'Pick something out.'" 
    "When you are LIT you will battle your boss. I wasn't always an open wheeled racer. I used to work for that man. Service stations. Winnebago dealerships." 
    "I am not a physicist, I'm just an open wheeled racer, in fact the best one of all time ever, and I would say the North Pole is not on Earth. The North pole is in space." 
    "China I think was established in the late 1800s in response to America." 
    "China was found, probably, by Christopher Columbus in the 1600s. That's a guess." 
    "Yeah! Sounds like the scat I'm into." 
    "I thought once you got past the original shock of it all, it was just something you were either into or you weren't." 
    "Two things I believe in: open wheeled racing and Canada Dry. And also Jesus." 
    "I don't gamble, nor would I ever bet my Zune on a race or a horse race. Ever." 
    "It's big in Indonesia. I take my open wheeled car over there. They set up three horses, each one of varying sizes and speeds." 
    "Ask me the names of all the Facts of Life girls. Go ahead." 
    "Phone! They yell, but they don't yell it mean. They yell it nicely." 
    "So I am to assume a Squarey is the guy that runs the Courtyard Mariott, because they are not happy with the Furries normally."  
    "I've come to terms with Yiffing." 
    "Smells like burnt rubber and looks like Underdog: I'll see you at the Courtyard Mariott." 
    "They ask you do not to leave the cocaine directly behind the Goodwill, come back during the hours of operation and give the cocaine to the lady."  
    "If you leave a couch full of cocaine in the back of the Goodwill and next thing you know you're the bad guy and not allowed to race in the state of Illinois." 
    "The Ricker cares(TM)." 
    "Imagine Sean Johnson jumps out, ready to rip, right in front of Bob Costas on the Olympic set." 
    "I'm going to be on an episode of Designing Women." 
    "Support the 8 car!"

Alphazero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Alphazero

I'm going to marry this man. Don't tell my wife. 

"I had a medical emergency, I had to watch a movie." 
    "Here's what you don't know about Nigel Mansell. Just an unholy jerk. That accent is fake." 
    "You don't come into the King's house and steal his furniture." 
    "Open wheeled racing is a lot like football in that... they're both done in cars." 
    "Race suit no. Business suit yes." 
    "I can speak intelligently about two things: open wheeled racing and Wario." 
    "I did have sex with Ashley Judd, yes. Is that what you were going to ask?"  
    "Like I said, I know two things: open wheeled racing and Winnebagos." 
    "Bam! Thank you for milk, thank you Jesus, thank you Canada Dry for this ginger ale, then I flip off a picture of John Cleese."
    "I just walk into a Brookestone, throw my credit card down on the counter and say, 'Pick something out.'" 
    "When you are LIT you will battle your boss. I wasn't always an open wheeled racer. I used to work for that man. Service stations. Winnebago dealerships." 
    "I am not a physicist, I'm just an open wheeled racer, in fact the best one of all time ever, and I would say the North Pole is not on Earth. The North pole is in space." 
    "China I think was established in the late 1800s in response to America." 
    "China was found, probably, by Christopher Columbus in the 1600s. That's a guess." 
    "Yeah! Sounds like the scat I'm into." 
    "I thought once you got past the original shock of it all, it was just something you were either into or you weren't." 
    "Two things I believe in: open wheeled racing and Canada Dry. And also Jesus." 
    "I don't gamble, nor would I ever bet my Zune on a race or a horse race. Ever." 
    "It's big in Indonesia. I take my open wheeled car over there. They set up three horses, each one of varying sizes and speeds." 
    "Ask me the names of all the Facts of Life girls. Go ahead." 
    "Phone! They yell, but they don't yell it mean. They yell it nicely." 
    "So I am to assume a Squarey is the guy that runs the Courtyard Mariott, because they are not happy with the Furries normally."  
    "I've come to terms with Yiffing." 
    "Smells like burnt rubber and looks like Underdog: I'll see you at the Courtyard Mariott." 
    "They ask you do not to leave the cocaine directly behind the Goodwill, come back during the hours of operation and give the cocaine to the lady."  
    "If you leave a couch full of cocaine in the back of the Goodwill and next thing you know you're the bad guy and not allowed to race in the state of Illinois." 
    "The Ricker cares(TM)." 
    "Imagine Sean Johnson jumps out, ready to rip, right in front of Bob Costas on the Olympic set." 
    "I'm going to be on an episode of Designing Women." 
    "Support the 8 car!"

audiosnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By audiosnag

Im gonna make a bumper sticker that says
    "I Yiff For The Ricker"

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax

Amazing episode of the podcast. Dude is hilarious!

samfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By samfo

The pub trivia rant was amazing. One of the funniest things I've herard in a while!

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Enigma777

Who the hell is this beautiful, beautiful man?! I spent an hour googling him last night but I couldn't find diddly squat! 

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By Animasta
    @Enigma777: I've heard people say it's Jeff's roommate
    Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Vinny_Says

This man is golden.....Cocaine couch? The fuck? Need more of this dude!

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle

Dude was incredible. 

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Milkman
    @Enigma777: Pretty sure it's this guy. 

audiosnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By audiosnag
    @Milkman: That must be him. I can now put a face to the Ricker.
    A god among men.
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mikemcn

The ricker origin story: Hes Jeffs childhood imaginary friend who used to help Jeff with his problems, he was brought into the real world when Ryan stopped letting Nintendownloads be read on the Bombcast. Now he works to insure the dominance of the Nintendownload Xpress and secure Jeff's well deserved revenge. 

Everything above is accurate and not a crazy idea dreamnt up by my appreciation for Jeff.

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 21

#12  Edited By MormonWarrior

I was extremely confused the entire podcast. I knew it was a joke, but...I didn't get it.

Alphazero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Alphazero
    @MormonWarrior said:
    " I was extremely confused the entire podcast. I knew it was a joke, but...I didn't get it. "
    It's like Deliberate Misunderstanding Theater. It helps if you know about furries, yiffing, Nigel Mansell, and the annoyance of being at a bar doing trivia night when you're not doing trivia night. 

Meet me and about thirty other like-minded people at the Courtyard Mariott and we'll help explain it. Bring some towels. The manager won't give us any more.
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mikemcn
    @Alphazero said:
    " @MormonWarrior said:
    " I was extremely confused the entire podcast. I knew it was a joke, but...I didn't get it. "
    It's like Deliberate Misunderstanding Theater. It helps if you know about furries, yiffing, Nigel Mansell, and the annoyance of being at a bar doing trivia night when you're not doing trivia night.  Meet me and about thirty other like-minded people at the Courtyard Mariott and we'll help explain it. Bring some towels. The manager won't give us any more. "
    I think I see what you did there.
    Catarrhal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Catarrhal

"The Ricker" once made an appearance during On the Spot. That episode can be seen here (yes, I'm recommending it). And for those of you who think it's just an act: think again.

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By yoshimitz707
    @Catarrhal: If it's not an act why can't find anything about him on google if he's so famous and has so many records?
    WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WickedCobra03

Oh god yes, this is great! Like seriously, I think after the fall release schedule plays out and we have a fall off in game releases, I think Ricker needs to make an appearance on the bombcast.

BionicIguana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just heard. RIP

Gerriam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Truly sad, my condolences. Keep your head up, @jeff!

KaneRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

I hope wherever he is now, there is plenty of Diet Rite and reruns of shows with Pam Dawber. RIP RICKER.

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIP. He seemed like a really funny guy on NDX, must've been great to know him.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

RIP.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By csl316

I'm glad I still have the old NDX episodes a button click away..

RIP

walterbennet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" And for the record, the couch filled with cocaine fell out of a U-Haul, I was not trying to donate it."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.