Night of the Sacrifice Debut Trailer

#1 Posted by Hailinel (22708 posts) -

Marvelous Interactive is working on a new Wii horror title, Night of the Sacrifice, that looks really interesting, judging by its first trailer:

The mix of visual styles is a nice touch.  I do hope if it sees a western release that its localization is handled properly.
#2 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

The trailer is weird. Plus it has balance board support. I don't really know what to expect from the game, but I honestly do not have very high expectations for it. 

#3 Posted by Hailinel (22708 posts) -
@Malakhii said:
" The trailer is weird. Plus it has balance board support. I don't really know what to expect from the game, but I honestly do not have very high expectations for it.  "
There really isn't much to go on at this point, but I'm curious to know how the Balance Board will be used.  Even so, Marvelous has produced some of the better third-party Wii titles including Muramasa and Little King's Story, so who knows?  This could turn out to be a pleasant surprise.
#4 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -
@Hailinel: Hmm, I should have looked into who was developing it, I admit I knew nothing about it and was going just off the trailer and the news story. I really liked Little King's Story, so that alone pushes me into optimism. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.