My Dark Nights Fanfiction

#1 Posted by jordanado (9 posts) -

"FUCK NIGHTS!" Jeff Gerstmann, the evil overlord of Nightmare bellowed. "Nights is GARBAGE."

Overhead, the purple jester-thing did a loop-the-loop and scowled down. "Herr Gerstmann, I will defend Nightopia from you and your evil Nightmaren!"

The dastardly games reviewer turned dream overlord growled with fury, his face turning purple from sheer hatred at the existence of such a terrible game. "Nightopia?! What are you even talking about? That is TERRIBLE! It's TERRIBLE! How do you live with yourself knowing that you exist in such a bad game? If I were you I would fucking KILL myself Nights! You are the worst! I'm out."

And with that said, Jeff unplugged his Saturn and was instantly transported back into the real world, leaving Nights trapped in the CD where he eventually downed half a bottle of Jack and flew into the sun to end the pain.

#2 Edited by GJSmitty (651 posts) -

I was scared to open this.

#3 Posted by pantzing_nome (583 posts) -

@GJSmitty: me too especially after the last fan fiction I read on giant bomb

#4 Posted by Mesoian (1574 posts) -

Has anyone photoshopped Jeff's face onto wiseman yet?

#5 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4351 posts) -

@GJSmitty said:

#6 Posted by Milkman (16786 posts) -

5/5 would read again

#7 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

This isn't as creepy as I thought it would be. :|

#8 Posted by RazielCuts (2954 posts) -

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@GJSmitty said:

#9 Posted by RenMcKormack (1074 posts) -

IM ALL IN ON THIS YOU GUYS

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.