Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ninety-Nine Nights II

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 29, 2010

Ninety-Nine Nights 2 is a hack-n-slash game developed by feelplus, and a loose sequel to the 2006 release "Ninety-Nine Nights". It was released on June 29th in North America and on July 22nd in Japan.

E3 2009: Any New Information?

Eelcire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Eelcire

So the big three conferences are over and now it's on to the show floor. Any updates for 99 Nights 2? I really enjoyed the first game and would especially like to know if there are any returning characters.

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By zityz

I don't think so, which is a bummer. I really liked that game, needed some improvements but overall it was enjoyable. You'd think since it is a first party title it wouldve been in a montage or had a tiny trailer. Oh well. I just hope they didn't scrap the project.

Eelcire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Eelcire

I'm guessing that this title as well as others are being saved for TGS. Itagaki didn't annonce his new project, nor was there any mention from Mistwalker. 99 Nights 2 was featured in Famitsu not too long ago, so it doesn't appear to be cancelled at least.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.