ESRB's best use of i.e.

#1 Edited by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

Ninety-nine nights 2 summary 

Players enter a world of darkness, a world in which war has been waged for close to 99 days, and it is players' goal to get rid of the darkness. In this fantasy-action game, players control five warriors who use their weapons and magic to battle the armies of darkness and kill the Lord of Darkness. Gameplay mainly involves hack-and-slash combat in which players use swords, clubs, and magic to kill hordes of enemy soldiers at a frenetic pace. Some attacks cause enemies to fly and flail in the air; other attacks lead to jets of blood and torsos strewn on the battlefield. And darkness does not obscure the blood spray that sometimes shoots out of enemy soldiers during cutscenes (a major factor for the Mature rating): In one sequence, an armor-clad warrior impales several enemy knights (of darkness), withdrawing his sword in slow-motion amidst trailing spurts of red blood. Consumers may also wish to know that a female demon-like creature with sprouting tentacles does appear topless (i.e. nipples ).

#2 Posted by Bigandtasty (3202 posts) -

Didn't ESRB say "i.e. nipples" for Dragon Age as well, or am I just being forgetful?

#3 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

This ESRB summary would be nothing without that last sentence.

#4 Posted by ChristianCastillo (1178 posts) -

They failed to mention the greatest part of the game: the fact that it has not one thousand nor one hundred thousand but ONE MILLION troops

#5 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -

You mean wan meeewion twoobs?

#6 Posted by b33 (413 posts) -
@trophyhunter said:
topless (i.e. nipples ). "
awesome.
#7 Posted by rjayb89 (7717 posts) -

Nipples!?  GET THE VASELINE READY.

#8 Edited by apertura (196 posts) -

EXTREEEEEEEEEME

#9 Posted by psyborg0815 (444 posts) -

Rock and roll.

#10 Posted by emkeighcameron (1876 posts) -

Isn't this the same crew that gave us the great ME2 terms "space furniture" and "future blouse", or something similar?

#11 Posted by Icemael (6312 posts) -

They should put these descriptions on the back of the boxes.

#12 Posted by Atomasist (2818 posts) -

You got to love the ESRB.

#13 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

I like breasts.

#14 Posted by Evilsbane (4533 posts) -

Rofl pure gold.

#15 Posted by b33 (413 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" I like breasts. "
nipples are clearly superior
#16 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -

A female with tentacles and nipples? 

*FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.