Put all of your Ninja Blade impressions here.
I'm kind of busy at the moment so I will just go over the things that I "got."
- The main character is wearing a pretty fruity costume. What's with that helmet?
- The game strives to make everything contradict. Beginning what the fact you are fighting with a sword in the future, figures it probably has some sort of mystical magic bullshit surrounding it.
- Half of the game was littered with quick-time events. Remember game developers: you're supposed to make a game that people play, not a game that plays itself for the people.
- Just kept that "this is ripping everything from Ninja Gaiden" vibe. In the present/future? Check. Still using a sword? Check. Creatures attacking? Obviously.
- Combat is way too slow. After playing Ninja Gaiden II last night, transitioning to the Ninja Blade demo this morning, it was like night and day. Combos were there but did not have the impact you want to feel.
- I did enjoy the Ninja Vision somewhat. At least it mixed up the bland combat, but was not very inventive in itself.
- Running down the building was also fairly fun.
If I buy it, it's because there is a gaming drought. I'll wait until it drops in price, which I can only predict will be as fast as Haze.