Anyone not using their DOA5 code?

#1 Edited by tristenkw5 (43 posts) -

If so, if anyone is willing to PM it, I'd appreciate it.

EDIT: 360 version.

#2 Posted by Dany (8018 posts) -

Same, please!!!! I love DOA but I don't think I am going to pick up NG3 anytime soon.

#3 Posted by Aus_azn (2272 posts) -

DoA is still a thing? News to me, that is.

#4 Edited by Dany (8018 posts) -

@Aus_azn said:

DoA is still a thing? News to me, that is.

Hush yoda

#5 Posted by ninkendo (148 posts) -

Are the codes working on the 360? Neither the Online Pass or the DOA5 Demo codes are working yet on PSN.

#6 Posted by Video_Game_King (36566 posts) -

I'm the exact opposite: I don't really care about Dead or Alive, but I'd totally want Ninja Gaiden 3.

#7 Posted by tristenkw5 (43 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: Thank you for that insightful input. Knowing that you, King of the Video Games, came to a post about DOA5 just to say you don't want DOA5 truly adds value to the forums and for that, we again thank you.

#8 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2762 posts) -

@tristenkw5 said:

@Video_Game_King: Thank you for that insightful input. Knowing that you, King of the Video Games, came to a post about DOA5 just to say you don't want DOA5 truly adds value to the forums and for that, we again thank you.

For once I agree with him though.

#9 Posted by AngelN7 (2999 posts) -

Hey if you're the type of person who dosn't care about DOA but does about Ninja Gaiden let me help you! .... yeah I wouldn't mind someone PM their code for the PSN version.

#10 Posted by sarge1445 (729 posts) -

hey ill take a psn or xbl code if you dont want to use it pm me

#11 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4745 posts) -

I want to know if the demo is going public and if so when.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.