Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ninja Gaiden 3

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 20, 2012

Ninja Gaiden 3 is the first main entry in the modern Ninja Gaiden series not to be directed by former Team Ninja head Tomonobu Itagaki. NG3 features new game mechanics, a focus on consequence and 8-player online modes.

Ninja Gaiden Co-op PSN/XBL Tags

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

So, there is Co-op missions in this gentlemen. I'll be tackling these missions after I finish the single player. I wouldn't mind possibly inviting fellow Giantbomb duders rather than hoping for getting a random that ends up knowing what the fuck he is doing. I've played NGS2's coop on launch...and it was exactly that.. .hit or miss.

So... list Gamertags/PSN ID's if you are down for Coop at some point... I'll make a fancy graph for easy reference once people start posting.

My XBL & PSN is "Demoskinos" I'll be getting both versions but most likely hitting up the PS3 version first. Just make sure you tag your requests as being from Giantbomb. =)

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By musubi

Does nobody wanna do some Muthafuggin Coop? I just played with a Random on the 2nd Mentor mission and it was fantastic. It was down to the wire and we were both under a quarter of health left fighting dozens of guys. Fun stuff!

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I would like to try the co-op. My gamertag is Immortal saiyan.

TentPole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TentPole

The ninja trials are really well done.

PSN: CdotRUN

Dragon_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Dragon_Blade

XBLGT: rollingspartan PSNID: BadOmeN

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.