Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ninja Gaiden 3

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Mar 20, 2012

Ninja Gaiden 3 is the first main entry in the modern Ninja Gaiden series not to be directed by former Team Ninja head Tomonobu Itagaki. NG3 features new game mechanics, a focus on consequence and 8-player online modes.

Played Coop all night. Twas amazing.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By musubi

So, sauntered into a random room online on the 360 version and we started playing. We started on the 2nd Tier of missions "Mentor" and eked our way through various heated battles barely scraping by and narrowly escaping death at each turn. Ended up getting up to Tier 3 mission 5 "Leader" . The 4th mission on Tier 3 was especialy fiendish as the end boss was Demon Genshin with lacky ninjas both with slivers of health left I lashed out in desperation just as Genshin downed my fellow ninja. Terrified we might lose my finger was hot on the "B" button ready to ressurect him and hoping some form of escape provided itself so I could get some breathing room. When "Mission Complete" popped up at that very moment. Sighs of relief were had as the score tally screen came up.

The absolute intensity of the later fights in Mission Mode can't be described. Really wish more people were playing the Coop. I bought the $10 DLC pack today and the +20 missions it added are fantastic. I also have a BAD ASS freaking Beret for my ninja. Repeat, my ninja is rocking a sick Beret you guys. Anyways suppose bed is in order as I have to be at work in oh.... 6hours? Just felt the need to post my ramblings somewhere before I did so. But seriously... if anyone wants help with missions I'm down. Ive beaten the vast majority of them. I only have the DLC missions on 360 though as that seems to be where the online is more active.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.