5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

Ninja Gaiden is absolutely perfect. 0

The developers at Team Ninja brought back the Ninja Gaiden series in a big way. They created a game that looks amazing from beginning to end, is fun to play despite an unreasonable amount of difficulty, and gives you the feel that you are in total control over the most butt kicking ninja ever put into a game. You reprise the role of Ryu Hyabusa, the series' ninja hero. In this game, your clan has been wiped out and its powerful sword stolen by enemies unknown. This leads you on a mission of rev...

The greatest action game ever! 0

Ninja Gaiden was a game that I liked. I played it once and put itside, thinking that that was that. Time passed, numerous other games were played and I, for some reason, became interested in Ninja Gaiden Black. Perhaps it was the talk of the insanely difficult that, reportedly, only one Tecmo tester could finish. I picked it up. Played it on Normal. Played it on Hard. Played it on Very Hard. Played (and finished) it on Master Ninja. It was that time, 80 hours later, I realised that this game was...