bilawal's Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Collector's Edition) (PlayStation 3) review

• bilawal wrote this review on .
  • bilawal has written a total of 52 reviews. The last one was for Fable

Ninja This

Ninja Gaiden is a good game, I just became bord of it, thanks to its' unneccesary back tracking and other shit that put me off the whole experience. I was half way through and I went through the damn same place 7 times. The game is also a little too difficult. Howver the game runs smooth in 1080p and it makes the game easier however with barely any health pick-ups and health upgrades are a chore Ninja Gaiden remains a game for primarily die-hard Ninja Gaiden fans. It's still a good game however, don't get me wrong.

Other reviews for Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Collector's Edition) (PlayStation 3)

Sleek.Demanding.Fast.Intelligent.Merciless.Brutal.Gratifying. 0

THIS REVIEW IS DESTINED TO THOSE WHO, LIKE MYSELF, DIDN'T PLAY ANY NINJA GAIDEN GAME BEFOREThe gameplay is extremely well-designed and the control over Ryu is seamless, particularly when fighting enemies. There's no clunky lock-on system here, instead, when you press one of the two attack buttons, Ryu automatically hits the enemy closest to him and when you press the projectile button, he throws it at the nearest enemy in front of him with the accuracy of a true ninja – and all works perfectly, ...

The game that is the same thing as before.But with a hot lady. 0

Well this is Ninja Gaiden Sigma(and some crooked M:)) and it is basically a remake of Ninja Gaiden for the regular Xbox.The main thing that this one adds is the ability to play as Rachel and some other add ons were you can shoot arrows in mid-air,and fight on water surfaces and that was all.Well I watched the great KVO video review of this and he said that the difficulty was scaled down a little bit...and that meanie!He lied....but that is just my opinion he is probably much more skilled at vide...