Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ninja Theory

Company »

Ninja Theory is a UK-based game developer.

New footage from mystery Ninja Theory project

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Ninja Theory's website has a video giving an overview of their studio and it includes footage from an unknown, potentially upcoming Ninja Theory project:

Screen caps:

natedawg_kz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By natedawg_kz

Can we just agree that Ninja Theory is the best company name ever, it sounds it could be an awesome subject at school!

NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Can we just agree that Ninja Theory is the best company name ever, it sounds it could be an awesome subject at school!

I have a major in business, and a minor in ninja theory.

natedawg_kz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

@natedawg_kz said:

Ninja please, back in my day you learned Ninja Theory on the job, where death was an occupational hazard! Now every snot-nosed brat out of school thinks they can become Hattori Hanzo just because they got a piece of paper calling themselves Ninja Theory masters.

Animasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Animasta

@dochaus said:
    @nakattack said:

@natedawg_kz said:

Ninja please, back in my day you learned Ninja Theory on the job, where death was an occupational hazard! Now every snot-nosed brat out of school thinks they can become Hattori Hanzo just because they got a piece of paper calling themselves Ninja Theory masters.

GO HIDE UNDER A POND WITH A BAMBOO STRAW OLD MAN

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Grissefar

@dochaus said:

Ninja please,

Stringer: That's good. That's like a forty degree day. Ain't nobody got nuttin to say about a forty degree day. Fifty? Bring a smile to your face. Sixty? Shit, ninjas are damn near barbecuing that mothafucka. Go down to twenty? Ninjas get they bitch on. Get they blood complainin... but forty? Nobody give a FUCK about forty. Nobody remember forty, and ya'll ninjas is giving me way too many forty degree days. What the fuck?!

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

something something samurai studies

NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NakAttack

@animasta said:

@dochaus said:
    @nakattack said:

@natedawg_kz said:

YEAH.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'm surprise Ninja Theory still hasn't made a game about Ninja's yet. Anyway I've seen the glimpses of the new game in the vid, and I can't really give an opinion of it yet...

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

@animasta said:

@dochaus said:
    @nakattack said:

@natedawg_kz said:

YEAH.

Maybe I will! And while I sneak into the evil daimyo's castle to take his head you can explain to your mother why you're still hanging around the house instead of finding a nice girl to continue the bloodline!

Young ninjas these days got no respect for their elders.

NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NakAttack

@dochaus said:
    @nakattack said:

@animasta said:

@dochaus said:
    @nakattack said:

@natedawg_kz said:

YEAH.

Maybe I will! And while I sneak into the evil daimyo's castle to take his head you can explain to your mother why you're still hanging around the house instead of finding a nice girl to continue the bloodline!

Young ninjas these days got no respect for their elders.

Ninja please, I ain't got no respect for you because you fart and call it a smoke bomb.

mandude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Devil May Cry, I'll buy whatever the fuck Ninja Theory want me to.

Deathstriker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She looks overly dollish and made of clay in some of those screenshots. I'm still excited about the game though, since I loved Enslaved and DMC. HS did nothing for me, but a sequel eventually would be cool.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

#15  Edited By Humanity

DMC was a real leap forward for them in terms of gameplay. Enslaved had an interesting story but really simplistic combat and traversal. Glad to see the studio evolving, as a big fan of the new DMC I'm looking forward to their next project. Hope they can keep the same momentum.

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Quarters

I just wish they would go ahead and get started on DmC2. I'd really like to see where they would take the series, especially with the Dante vs. Vergil stuff.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

They haven't made a bad game yet, so I'm interested to see what this ends up being. I have to wonder if this means Capcom isn't trusting them with a DMC 2 after the sales of the first one. Or perhaps they are a 2 game team now, hard to imagine with the mediocrity of their sales, but I did see they were hiring.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.