You just got $30! What are you going to buy?

#1 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1259 posts) -

For people who do not know, if you register both Fire Emblem Awakening and Shin Megami Tensei 4 on the Club Nintendo Rewards site, you get $30 of eshop credit. This has started to make me wonder what to buy with that free money. Should I buy some downloaded games like Crashmo? Should I go to the virtual console and relive some of those games? Wait for a 3DS game in the future and download that? Maybe even redeem it on the Wii U, but I don't really have a reason for $30 on the Wii U eshop. Let me know what you guys are planning to do with your free money to help sway me in one direction or another.

#2 Posted by Live2bRighteous (317 posts) -

If I received such money, I would pick up those new streetpass games that came out. Afterwards, I would need to do a bit of searching.

#3 Posted by triple07 (1198 posts) -

I'm thinking of getting animal crossing with the extra eshop cash. Either that or wait for a future 3DS game.

#4 Posted by triple07 (1198 posts) -

I'm thinking of getting animal crossing with the extra eshop cash. Either that or wait for a future 3DS game.

#5 Edited by FancySoapsMan (5841 posts) -

I'm thinking of waiting until August 11th and getting Dream Team for $10

#6 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

Club Nintendo's not responding at the moment so I can't redeem the $30 yet, but I'll use it for Ace Attorney 5.

#7 Posted by believer258 (12019 posts) -

Dunno yet. I'm leaning toward Donkey Kong Country Returns. Maybe SMT Soul Hackers, but I've already got SMTIV and Strange Journey and Etrian Odyssey IV to work through so I'm set on dungeon crawlers.

#8 Posted by kineticflow (56 posts) -

Ace Attorney 5. I really didn't want to buy full games on eshop (due to lack of account system), but if they're giving me free $30 credit, I might as well.

#9 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Get Animal Crossing. You're crazy for not having Animal Crossing. Buy it immediately, man.

#10 Posted by insouciant (710 posts) -

@noobsauceg7:

Buy Pokémon Y. You have to add $9.99 to your $30 credit though.

#11 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5824 posts) -

I'm so bummed I didn't take advantage of this when I could. I could've bought Pokemon X for 10 dollars.

#12 Edited by JackSukeru (5922 posts) -

I won't get Shin Megami Tensei 4 anyway, but if I did I'd put it toward Ace Attourney 5. I tried the demo recently and came away really in the mood to play it. I really love what they've done with the presentation.

Now I just need to go back and finish AA4.

Edit: Ho! a necropost, eh?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.