Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The handheld features stereoscopic 3D technology that doesn't require glasses. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2011 and in North America on March 27, 2011.

Amazon Pre-order Woes: 3DS Edition

Skronk61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By Skronk61

Is there anything worse than getting all excited over the prospect of receiving a shiny new Nintendo handheld only to have that feeling crushed by the insidious phrase ‘Not Yet Dispatched’?

Every time I refresh my order summary just to see those horrible unmoving words its like a dagger in my Nintendo seal of approval stamped heart. Why can’t they just lie to me? It would better that way.

As I sit here writing this today the time is 12:45 Uk time, March 24th.

3DS…’Not Yet Dispatched’.

Abandon all hope ye who pre-order from Amazon.co.uk

Skronk61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Skronk61

Is there anything worse than getting all excited over the prospect of receiving a shiny new Nintendo handheld only to have that feeling crushed by the insidious phrase ‘Not Yet Dispatched’?

Every time I refresh my order summary just to see those horrible unmoving words its like a dagger in my Nintendo seal of approval stamped heart. Why can’t they just lie to me? It would better that way.

As I sit here writing this today the time is 12:45 Uk time, March 24th.

3DS…’Not Yet Dispatched’.

Abandon all hope ye who pre-order from Amazon.co.uk

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By GunstarRed

Ha, should have gone with somewhere else cos i'm playing mine RIGHT NOW! 3D all up in my face!
    Chaossebba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Chaossebba

> This item has been packaged and it will be sent to you tonight at 22:30 - to arrive on Friday 10 AM. (all translated ofc)

Consoleshop.be, always so reliable. <3

Skronk61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Skronk61

The kicker is I payed for the fastest delivery and there's reports of people that ordered this week with super saver having their 3DS's on the way!

As long as I get it on launch day I'll be happy but this is the last time I pre-order from amazon

Geefer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Geefer

First-world problems

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Bollard
    @Skronk61 said:
    " The kicker is I payed for the fastest delivery and there's reports of people that ordered this week with super saver having their 3DS's on the way! As long as I get it on launch day I'll be happy but this is the last time I pre-order from amazon "
    Never order from Amazon if you want something on release day. I learnt that with ODST. My friend who ordered from Play.com got it a day early, and I had to wait till a day or two after release. That's why I preordered my 3DS from Tesco - collect from store so they can't possibly be late on delivery :P
    tracerace11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By tracerace11

I only use Amazon for after release products or sales.  Never trust a juggernaut to ever be on time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.