Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The handheld features stereoscopic 3D technology that doesn't require glasses. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2011 and in North America on March 27, 2011.

Are you a new 3DS owner from...

mr187uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, South Africa, or Russia? As per Nintendo offer.

As I've gotten so much from this site, I'd like to give something back to the community.

I have a Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Gift and Hunt code for 3DS/XL .

I will give this code to one monthly or yearly subscription member of Giant Bomb.

Please leave a comment of how you first came across the Giant Bomb website and what is your favorite feature on this site. I'll say my favorite is the Bombcast,The times I've nearly crashed the car with laughter, I blame Jeff!

Please note I'm not responsible for the not code working or failing to active.

I'll pick a winner on Friday.

• The Friend must register a Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL system in Club Nintendo at www.club-nintendo.com between 23:01 on 3rd June 2013 and 22:59 on 31st July 2013 UK time.

BTW I don't work for Nintendo!!!

lumley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 23

#2  Edited By lumley

I actually got a 3DS XL yesterday so winning a copy of Monster Hunter would be fantastic.

I first came across Giant Bomb back when it originated. I was a gamespot member up until the guys left and immediately moved to Giant Bomb when the full site launched.

My favourite part of the website is also the Bombcast, I've listened to every episode, on release, for the past 5 years now.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By lord_canti

first one who matches the

• The Friend must register a Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 3DS XL system in Club Nintendo at www.club-nintendo.com between 23:01 on 3rd June 2013 and 22:59 on 31st July 2013 UK time.

rule that sends me a @reply here will also get a code. also its a club Nintendo code not a eshop one look on Nintendo's site on how to claim

EDIT: and its gone

Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Sayishere

Buying the animal crossing 3ds xl which will arrive on Friday or earlier I hope :).

Have monster hunter 3 on the wii u, would love a portable copy to play. I found out about giantbomb when a Cousin of mine who was a huge gamespot fan moved over to giantbomb. He always recommended me to visit the site. The first ever video I watched, that he showed me was the too human video thing. After that I was in for the long haul. My personal favourite part of the site were the tangs, they were s genius and entertaining. Nowadays it's been the bombcast which I listen to a lot, usually when I'm working out or playing mmos :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.