Canadian Bestbuy and futureshops: 99$ 3ds's

#1 Posted by super2j (1650 posts) -

The new years online sales are up and they have purple 3ds's for 99$ (64$ off). Bestbuy seems to be sold out but Futureshop still has them. Fly quick my Canadian brothers.

#2 Posted by Stimpack (808 posts) -

You guys got Fargo and now this?! Ah, the reasons to be Canadian are quickly mounting!

#3 Posted by mcmax3000 (268 posts) -

The last thing I need is another platform to play games on...

So naturally I ordered one of these last night.

#4 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

They also had (I bought mine on the 24th when the sale started) 3ds XL's for $150.

#5 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

@Stimpack said:

You guys got Fargo and now this?! Ah, the reasons to be Canadian are quickly mounting!

HOLY SHIT! For years I've felt like an idiot because I thought I was the only person who thought that Fargo was Canadian. I now feel less so.

It isn't by the way.

#6 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

@nintendoeats said:

@Stimpack said:

HOLY SHIT! For years I've felt like an idiot because I thought I was the only person who thought that Fargo was Canadian. I now feel less so.

It isn't by the way.

HA!

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?q=Fargo+canada&mkt=en&FORM=HDRSC4

:P

#7 Posted by Stimpack (808 posts) -

@nintendoeats: Haha, what?! You've got to be kidding! I feel like my entire life has been a lie.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.