Content Transfer Question.

#1 Posted by Ace829 (2083 posts) -

So I've been wondering this for the longest and I might as well ask you duders this.

I have a launch 3DS with some eShop games and the Ambassador games as well. I also have it linked to my Club Nintendo account. If I ever buy a new 3DS, and I re-download all my games from my Club Nintendo account, what happens to the games already downloaded on the old one? Thanks in advance.

#2 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

After transferring it's gone from the original unit. You'd have to buy games twice to play them on both.

#3 Posted by BasketSnake (1199 posts) -

Here's my XL review: The screen colors are just as vibrant as on the original. 3D is the same, sweet spot is the same. Much easier on the eyes. Buy it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.