Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The handheld features stereoscopic 3D technology that doesn't require glasses. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2011 and in North America on March 27, 2011.

Europeans! Nintendo's "So many games!" promotion is for you!

Avatar image for dekkadekkadekka
    dekkadekkadekka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By dekkadekkadekka

Register 3 out of 8 qualifying titles, get a 4th absolutely free as an eShop download!

Eligible titles are:

• Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS version)
    • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
    • Luigi's Mansion 2
    • Fire Emblem: Awakening
    • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
    • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
    • LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins
    • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-3DS-So-Many-Games-Promotion/Overview/Overview-750393.html

Personally I'll be getting Animal Crossing; I already have LM2 and Fire Emblem with LEGO City on the way this week. I think this is a fantastic promotion and really demonstrates a sentiment that Nintendo, at least in Europe, is doubling down on the 3DS to help carry them through their current troubles.

If you're in the EU and are taking advantage of this offer, what will you get?

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

I have MH3U and will be getting Animal Crossing. You're saying if I get Fire Emblem or Luigi's Mansion I can get the other game free? Holy sheet.

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Since I already have LM2 and Fire Emblem, I'll probably buy Donkey Kong or Animal Crossing (whichever is cheaper) and then download the other one.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

FYI:

"To participate in the promotion, you have to be at least 16 years of age and a resident of the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland or Russia."

Anyone knows if its possible to bypass this? I don't have 3ds yet, just curious.

audioBusting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 26

@forcen: 3DS's are region-locked, so I'd guess it's impossible.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They need to run this shit here too. I already own Monster Hunter, and registered someone else's Luigi's Mansion. Animal Crossing will put me into the running. Bastards!

Benny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Benny

Got MH3U and Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing pre-ordered, looks like luigi's mansion 2 for free!

Edit: Perhaps I'll just buy luigi's mansion cheaper!

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would try and do this, however I bought Monster hunter 3 U on Eshop and I simply cannot register my 3DS for it to pick that up, while I bought Fire Emblem on cart. Cool for those in the position tho.

FunkasaurasRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am super jealous of you European duders right now.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

They need to run this shit here too. I already own Monster Hunter, and registered someone else's Luigi's Mansion. Animal Crossing will put me into the running. Bastards!

Monster Hunter was only published by Nintendo in Europe/Australia. It wouldn't be eligible for Nintendo's promotion if it were to come to North America.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hailinel said:

@mideonnviscera said:

Monster Hunter was only published by Nintendo in Europe/Australia. It wouldn't be eligible for Nintendo's promotion if it were to come to North America.

Well then, what a strange reason for me to finally try Fire Emblem.

Huginrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Huginrin

Would be nice if they had that in Europe and not in 1/5 of Europe.

Kaibar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's great, thanks for the information! I already own Luigi's Mansion, MH3 and Fire Emblem... hm, maybe I'll get Castlevania, I didn't think it looked as bad as everyone made it out to be, and the demo was pretty alright. Then again, I'll probably get Donkey Kong Country at some point, so maybe I'll just wait for that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.