How many people are getting the Link to the Past 3DS bundle?

Posted by Aegon (5415 posts) 8 months, 27 days ago

Poll: How many people are getting the Link to the Past 3DS bundle? (27 votes)

This many 30%
[what does this button do?] 70%

I don't know if I can hold out much longer. It's just that I don't have a job and would feel so guilty getting this thing even though I have more than enough money for it. Maybe I can use this as fuel to get a job within the next 20 days...wanna encourage me? Lol.

#1 Edited by Aegon (5415 posts) -

I mean link between worlds, obvs.

#2 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7056 posts) -

I'm strongly considering it. I've been thinking about getting an XL lately and this seems like a good opportunity to do so.

#3 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3053 posts) -

Bobby Brown.

#4 Posted by BisonHero (6227 posts) -

I might have, but I already bought a 3DS XL back in February when Fire Emblem Awakening was coming out, and I'm not one of those crazies that buys multiple of the same handheld because they look different.

#5 Posted by Hailinel (23948 posts) -

I already own a 3DS and don't need to buy a new one. I do intend to get A Link Between Worlds, though.

#6 Posted by NegativeCero (2976 posts) -

Just bought the black XL, so I'm good. I've never been crazy enough to buy another of anything because of a different color or whatever.

#7 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2313 posts) -

I recently got the Pokemon X and Y one, so count me out. My friend is strongly considering it though.

#8 Edited by TooWalrus (13139 posts) -

I've already got two 3DS's, actually... I don't like either model, actually. The GBA SP and DS LIte both feel just about perfect, they're light and feel very sturdy. I've got an original 3DS and an XL and both of them feel kind of fragile, heavy and... wobbly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.