This Nintendo Direct has been great, so far we've had the following announced for release...
- Pokemon Center Pikachu Edition XL (later this year)
- All White 3DS XL with Mario Kart 7 pre-loaded (November this year)
- Fall Blox / Crashmo (sequel) announced for Nov 22nd on eShop
- Nano Assault EX announced (enhanced download version of original)
- Denpamen announced
- Liberation Maiden - (available to download now)
LIBERATION MAIDEN is a full-scale 3D sci-fi shooter created by critically acclaimed developer Goichi Suda, better known as SUDA51, from Grasshopper Manufacture, creators of fan-favorites Lollipop Chainsaw, No More Heroes, Shadows of the Damned and many more. Set 100 years in the future in New Japan, LIBERATION MAIDEN puts players in the role of Shoko Ozora, piloting a humanoid robot called Kamui. The game brings AAA production values to the downloadable market in an unprecedented collaboration of all-star creators in music, art, and design, including breathtaking animation by the acclaimed animation studio, bones. More information on LIBERATION MAIDEN can be found online at
AERO PORTER combines puzzle elements with a simulation of airport operations. Designed by Seaman creator Yoot Saito, the player sorts color-coded luggage onto conveyor belts while avoiding mishaps and delays. Players are also able to design and share their own planes with a wide range of colors and patterns.
CRIMSON SHROUD was created by game designer, Yasumi Matsuno, whose previous works include industry cornerstones such as Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, and Tactics Ogre. CRIMSON SHROUD is a new RPG that reimagines the table top RPG, and puts the power of the dice in the player’s hands to determine their fates.
FallBlox / Crashmo (Nov 25th)
Players can embrace the laws of gravity and challenge themselves with a whole new kind of action-puzzle play in this exciting sequel to the critically acclaimed Pushmo. New gravity mechanics and gadgets like floating blocks, doors and move switches await, testing players’ skills as they push, pull and slide each puzzle’s colorful blocks in order to climb to the top. Just be careful where those blocks are moved—unsupported blocks will come crashing down. Crashmo contains lots of puzzles to test your brains, and enhanced puzzle-creation and -sharing features mean that even when all the puzzles are cleared, the fun never has to stop.
NightSky (Oct 25th)
NightSky is an action-puzzle game that offers an ambient game-play experience with cerebral challenges that fill uniquely designed, picturesque worlds. Each of these worlds is broken into different areas in which the player must maneuver a sphere by using realistic physics to advance.
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Dec 6th)
- Mario Golf (launches Oct. 11)
- Castlevania: The Adventure (launches Oct. 25)
- Ninja Gaiden (launches Nov. 8)
- Zelda II – The Adventure of Link (launches Nov. 22)
- Wario Land II (launches Dec. 20)
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (launches Dec. 27)
RECENT NINTENDO 3DS HITS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
Super Mario 3D Land, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Star Fox 64 3D and Mario Kart 7 will become available for purchase from the Nintendo eShop on Oct. 18 at a price of $39.99 each. Additional Nintendo 3DS software currently only available at retail stores will become available in the Nintendo eShop in the future.
Additional game demos coming soon include:
- Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion from Disney Interactive
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed from SEGA