Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The handheld features stereoscopic 3D technology that doesn't require glasses. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2011 and in North America on March 27, 2011.

Nintendo 3DS becomes most pre-ordered console on Amazon ever!

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

An article from the Metro shows that the 3DS is the most pre-ordered console on Amazon ever, ironic how that all those people who ordered it never got i on launch day! 

Link to aricle - http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/858355-nintendo-3ds-becomes-most-pre-ordered-console-ever-on-amazon     

This is quite suprising to me, because I did not think many people who wern't into the whole gaming scene knew about it, you know the mums and dads. Theres hardly been any advertisments on TV and the UK's largest Super market didn'tadvertise it at all, but as soon as it came out they were like "Look 3DS!" 

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

I'm assuming that's only amazon.co.uk? I wonder what the rankings will be for Amazon's other sites.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Hizang

I want to know how it sold compared to the DS Lite, I want Micheal Pacter!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.