Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The handheld features stereoscopic 3D technology that doesn't require glasses. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2011 and in North America on March 27, 2011.

No More Flare Red 3DS's

Wong_Fei_Hung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wong_Fei_Hung

Nintendo has updated their 3DS product page to EOL the Flare Red version, which was launched on July 14th of last year. It will join Aqua Blue in this regard. I guess you should buy one quick if you like the colour.

JerichoBlyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By JerichoBlyth

We have plenty of them on sale at my work place....because we haven't sold a single unit since July 14th...yeap...the 3DS is really popular in sunny Scotland.

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Wampa1

@JerichoBlyth: I picked mine up in CEX instead, the second hand prices in Glasgow are much better than buying new.

JerichoBlyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By JerichoBlyth

@Wampa1 said:

@JerichoBlyth: I picked mine up in CEX instead, the second hand prices in Glasgow are much better than buying new.

I love that place - two floors of pre-owned bliss! lol

But yeah, I'm from Kilmarnock - the town that Nintendo forgot. Seriously, we hardly sell any Nintendo merch at all. They only ever give us two of each title to sell and they end up collecting dust in the back room.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.