Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS

Platform »

The Nintendo 3DS is a portable game console produced by Nintendo. The handheld features stereoscopic 3D technology that doesn't require glasses. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2011 and in North America on March 27, 2011.

Would it be awsome if Zelda: A link to the past was on 3DS!?!

XxRANGAxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By XxRANGAxX

I would really like to see this on the virtual console for 3DS seing as the Wii has it, and also i personally think that A Link to the Past is the 3rd best Zelda Game, Ocarina of Time being number 1 and Twilight Princess being 2nd, but i do think it is THE best top-down-view Zelda game ever made! actually i hope nintendo seriously consider putting all the old classic Zelda's on virtual console

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By DeF

a link to the past is awesome on anything.

I'd play that game on my microwave. Btw, it's guaranteed to come at some point (soon-ish) since Miyamoto said he'd like to revisit that game in 3D or something like that.

Gerhabio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Gerhabio

it has to be on the e-shop sooner or later

it would be financially stupid not to right?

Adus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Adus

This PA comic was about the Wii but it conveniently works for the 3DS as well:

No Caption Provided
    Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Cincaid

Wouldn't you rather see something new to your Nintendo products rather than the same old remake, revisit, och reimagined version of 20 year old games?

Don't get me wrong, I loved playing A Link to the Past on my SNES, but if I owned a Nintendo console and/or handheld I'd at least expect them to stop beating the dead horse that was already beaten to death 10 years ago.

Edit: Just realized you meant that they should make it available for download to the 3DS shop, but my point still stands.

Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Contro

Miyamoto has said he wants to see this happen. It will happen.

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

@CrazyChris said:

Wouldn't you rather see something new to your Nintendo products rather than the same old remake, revisit, och reimagined version of 20 year old games?

Don't get me wrong, I loved playing A Link to the Past on my SNES, but if I owned a Nintendo console and/or handheld I'd at least expect them to stop beating the dead horse that was already beaten to death 10 years ago.

Edit: Just realized you meant that they should make it available for download to the 3DS shop, but my point still stands.

It doesn't mean we won't play other games. There will be new stuff too.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Would much rather see Majora's Mask remade. 

Tacoboy1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Tacoboy1986

That would be cool, but I really want Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages. Man those were awesome

galiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By galiant

How about something fucking new for once?

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#11  Edited By Icemael

Don't care. I've already played it on SNES, GBA and Wii. It's a bloody masterpiece, but I really have no need or desire to get it for another platform unless they completely overhaul the presentation (I'm talking stuff like redone sprites and higher-quality versions of the background tunes, not some shitty 3D effect). Which they won't.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.