Yes, Friends, We've Seen the 3DS eShop

• 57 results
#51 Posted by ThePantheon (804 posts) -

I wonder who's going to choose to buy Real Soccer 2009 over Real Soccer 2010.

#52 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2453 posts) -

Some of the best ones aren't being transferred yet. That sucks.

#53 Posted by AgentofChaos (1575 posts) -

3DS Shop Music, Great Music? Or the Greatest Music?

#54 Posted by DestroJr (24 posts) -

Awesoooommeeee. Been waiting for the eShop to go online since release, and it looks like the wait has been worth it, doubly so as I own the original DS and none of the upgrades, so haven't had a chance to check out DSi ware releases.

So far my day one 3DS has been mostly an expensive pedometer, none of the launch games seemed all to appraling

#55 Posted by Hailinel (25787 posts) -
@MrKlorox said:
@LordAndrew said:
@m0rdr3d said:
Six dollars for Excitebike?!
Or you could pay $250 right now and get Excitebike for FREE!
... for 30 days only. Which seems kinda dumb to me.
It's an early adopter incentive.  Download the firrmware update within the first 30 days and get access to a 3D enhanced version of Excitebike for free.  Wait longer, and pay six bucks.
#56 Posted by MrKlorox (11142 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

@MrKlorox said:
@LordAndrew said:
@m0rdr3d said:
Six dollars for Excitebike?!
Or you could pay $250 right now and get Excitebike for FREE!
... for 30 days only. Which seems kinda dumb to me.
It's an early adopter incentive. Download the firrmware update within the first 30 days and get access to a 3D enhanced version of Excitebike for free. Wait longer, and pay six bucks.

Wait, so it's free forever if you get to it within the first 30 days? And not that It's a 30 day "free trial" of a 6 dollar game? The wording in the article and NDX makes me think it's the latter.

#57 Posted by Hailinel (25787 posts) -

@MrKlorox: It's free forever if you get it within the 30 day window. There's nothing weird or sneaky about it. Nintendo did the same thing when they first released the Wii internet browser. There was an initial period where it was free; anyone that downloaded it within that time got it free forever. When the period ended, it became a $5 download. Then when Nintendo took the price tag off of it again permanently, everyone that paid $5 was credited 500 Nintendo Points to use on someting else. The people that downloaded it during the initial free period never had to pay anything.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.