Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo DS

Platform »

The Nintendo DS is a handheld featuring two screens, one of which is a resistive touchscreen. Four different models are available: the original DS, the DS Lite, the DSi, the DSi XL.

Brownie Brown's "Livly Garden"

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Marvelous Entertainment have announced a Japanese release date for its DS adaptation of So-Net Entertainment's Japanese PC-based "Livly Island" service. 

Livly Garden is set in a garden that features small magical creatures known as, you guessed it, Livly. Livly spend their time eating bugs and pooping out gems known as"doo-doo'"... Players are able to pretty up their gardens with plants and items to make the Livly creatures happy.     

Livly Garden will launch in Japan on January 28th, no word on any Western release, and it may well be unlikely give the fact the PC-based game is unavailable to Western players.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks

The web based game looks totally bizarre.  I cannot make out what the hells going on in any video I've seen..  

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By oldschool

I am always fascinated by these type of Japanese games.  This one looks very nice, and it has all the potential for a western release, but yeah, it probably won't get one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.