Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo DS

Platform »

The Nintendo DS is a handheld featuring two screens, one of which is a resistive touchscreen. Four different models are available: the original DS, the DS Lite, the DSi, the DSi XL.

Can the Nintendo DSi support a 4GB or 8GB HC SD Card?

iamtirrrred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By iamtirrrred

Can the Nintendo DSi support a 4GB or 8GB HC SD Card? Or is only 2GB Crads.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

It says (where I looked) that it supports HD cards over 2Gb, but didn't specify maximum - so, ummm, I don't really know.  Sorry.

Edit:  The common view I could find actually says 32Gb, which is the same as the Wii?  Still not definitive enough for me.
    iamtirrrred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By iamtirrrred
    oldschool said:
    "It says (where I looked) that it supports HD cards over 2Gb, but didn't specify maximum - so, ummm, I don't really know.  Sorry.

Edit:  The common view I could find actually says 32Gb, which is the same as the Wii?  Still not definitive enough for me.
    "
    I just dont want to buy a card that is not supported. Can I get a link that talks about supporting a 32GB card?
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By oldschool

I just read around some forums.  It isn't worth a link as I just read internet opinion, and we know that this is not the most reliable source.  32Gb came up more often, but as it is the Wii size, people may be incorrectly linking the two.  You will have to wait for someone wore knowledgeable than me - sorry.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.