Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo DS

Platform »

The Nintendo DS is a handheld featuring two screens, one of which is a resistive touchscreen. Four different models are available: the original DS, the DS Lite, the DSi, the DSi XL.

DS:Life Podcast, Episode 44

coughlanio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By coughlanio

No Caption Provided

What does GTA, GPS and DSi all have in common? Well, besides being acronyms they are all topics covered in this week’s DS:Life podcast! Edgar joins me again for a great episode of the show, one that has a bit of controversy!

In this week’s show we talk about the amazing DSi sales numbers, clue you in to a new DS Lite bundle hitting the stores, chat a bit about Scribblenauts and then Edgar and I discuss the poor sales of Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars. I have some ideas on why the sales are so low, and how Nintendo could assist in fixing this problem… both ideas that Edgar disagrees with! It makes for some great chatter, and we are eager to see what you guys think. Please comment on this post and let us know what YOU think of the GTA sales. Also, as talked about in the show, please answer our Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars poll. It’s located in the sidebar below the subscribe links!

Until next time, enjoy your DS:Life!

Subscribe via iTunes or directly: http://dslifepodcast.com/podcastfeed/

Call our voicemail line and leave us a comment! 1-206-326-1221

Chat about this episode in our forums.

I'm not affiliated with the show, its just that it's a great podcast, with a couple of cool guys, who are doing the podcast for the love of it.

You can get a direct download here

SULLIVANVivian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SULLIVANVivian

I received my first loans when I was 20 and it helped my relatives a lot. But, I need the credit loan once more time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.