Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo DS

Platform »

The Nintendo DS is a handheld featuring two screens, one of which is a resistive touchscreen. Four different models are available: the original DS, the DS Lite, the DSi, the DSi XL.

Gyakuten Kenji Tea Cup - a bonus for a classy gamer.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By oldschool

Thanks to Joystiq:

As if the DSi bundle wasn't enough, Gyakuten Kenji (Phoenix Wright) DSi bundle edition.  now we have this.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Miles Edgeworth is a unique character. The 
    Ace Attorney prosecutor is confident and strong, but distinctly dainty at the same time. He casts an imposing figure in the courtroom, even in a magenta suit and a frilly cravat. 

The latest unattainable Japanese promo item for
     Gyakuten Kenji,
    this delicate teacup with Edgeworth's face stamped in his trademark color, is perfect for Edgeworth. In most people's hands, it would be, at best, adorable, but Edgeworth is so raw that he could make Phoenix Wright tremble in terror with the simple intonation of "Wright." between sips. 

The teacup is available for preorder from e-Capcom for 1890 yen ($19). Unfortunately, e-Capcom doesn't ship outside of Japan.

Now, I know this won't appeal to you classless and crude Americans with your store bought coffee, but any true blue blood English gent, this is perfect  :P 

Who would get this if they could?

I would need a higher paying job and a bigger house if I got every game merchandise item I liked.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Linkyshinks

No, I don't imagine it will appeal to the classless coffee drinking scum of Giant Bomb. This could well be the the strangest videogame bundles ever!. I bet SuperLink would love it.

I am not that big of a PW fan to hunt one of these..

How do you take your tea, Mr B?

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By oldschool
    Linkyshinks said:
    "No, I don't imagine it will appeal to the classless coffee drinking scum of Giant Bomb. This could well be the the strangest videogame bundles ever!. I bet SuperLink would love it.I am not that big of a PW fan to hunt one of these..How do you take your tea, Mr B?"
    I almost never consume hot beverages LS.  Never ever coffee or tea.  On a rare occasion in winter, maybe a Milo (chocolate energy drink).
    Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Endogene
    Linkyshinks said:
    This could well be the the strangest videogame bundles ever!.
    Well the Japanese collectors edition of rune factory frontiers came with a bag of turnip seeds.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks
    Endogene said:
    "Linkyshinks said:
    This could well be the the strangest videogame bundles ever!.
    Well the Japanese collectors edition of rune factory frontiers came with a bag of turnip seeds. "

Really, lol. Come to think of it, what about the free vibrator that comes with that Hentai game I posted about not long ago. That surely is a strong contender.

oldschool said:
    "Linkyshinks said:
    "No, I don't imagine it will appeal to the classless coffee drinking scum of Giant Bomb. This could well be the the strangest videogame bundles ever!. I bet SuperLink would love it.I am not that big of a PW fan to hunt one of these..How do you take your tea, Mr B?"
    I almost never consume hot beverages LS.  Never ever coffee or tea.  On a rare occasion in winter, maybe a Milo (chocolate energy drink).
    "

Really. Drinking tea in hot climates actually works to cool you down, I have found. 

I have tasted Milo before, it's not a patch on Horlicks imo, the same applies to Marmite and Vegimite. The British equivilents taste far better imo.

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Coltonio7

If I could get that, I'd buy a DSI

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#7  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

There's not really much going for that teacup other than the fact that there's a logo on the bottom.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldschool
    Sleepy_Insomniac said:
    "There's not really much going for that teacup other than the fact that there's a logo on the bottom."
    Putting it there whispers class and class only ever whispers.  It is very British (even if done by the Japanese).
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Linkyshinks
    oldschool said:
    "Sleepy_Insomniac said:
    "There's not really much going for that teacup other than the fact that there's a logo on the bottom."
    Putting it there whispers class and class only ever whispers.  It is very British (even if done by the Japanese).
    "

True, it would look very tacky and cheap any other way. 

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldschool
    Linkyshinks said:
    "oldschool said:
    "Sleepy_Insomniac said:
    "
    True, it would look very tacky and cheap any other way.   "
    See, backed up by an English gentleman :-)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.