Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo DS

Platform »

The Nintendo DS is a handheld featuring two screens, one of which is a resistive touchscreen. Four different models are available: the original DS, the DS Lite, the DSi, the DSi XL.

The Incredible Machine fans.

whyzenheimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By whyzenheimer

I don't know if anyone here knows or remembers The Incredible Machine games, but there were basically a series of games where you create insane Rube Goldberg machines out of limited parts to accomplish a simple task.  Well I just found what looks to be a spiritual successor called "I Heart Geeks" that's in development for DS.

caption
    caption

It looks kind of simplistic, but then again so did Professor Layton and I loved that.  The only thing that worries me is that Mark Ecko's company is developing it.  I mean Getting Up wasn't supposed to be terrible, but where in the hell did this connection come from?

Just wanted to spread the word, maybe rejuvinate some Incredible Machine love, and maybe hear about some similar games I've missed.
    sloppyjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By sloppyjoe

I used to play those types of game a loooong time ago.  Like when computers booted up in DOS old.  That'd be cool to have it on the DS.

Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Chaos

the incredible machine part seems cool. As i reading up on the game, i read its about a geek making machines to get back at the jocks. The story aspect of the game seems really dumb to me.  I would just like to build pointless machines with no story.

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Gmanall

Sounds cool

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.