UnterhaltungssoftwareSelbstkontrolle Confirm Rayman DSiWare

#1 Posted by Linkyshinks (9881 posts) -

That's the name of the German ratings board, that have confirmed Rayman is heading to Nintendo's DSiWare service. In what form is unknown at present, but I think it's safe to expect a classic platformer is on the cards. 

http://kotaku.com/5391091/rayman-adventuring-to-dsiware

#2 Posted by Willy105 (4686 posts) -

Oh mein Gott! It' s ehrfürchtig!

I wonder if it's an actual Rayman game, or a Rabbids game. And if it's a Rabbids game, it's an adventure game (like Rabbids Go Home) rather than a minigame.

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (18782 posts) -

I hope this is an actual Rayman game.  I'm getting sick of the Rabbids.  The Rabbids should just becomes it's own series.

#4 Posted by Willy105 (4686 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" I hope this is an actual Rayman game.  I'm getting sick of the Rabbids.  The Rabbids should just becomes it's own series. "
They are their own series, starting with Rabbids Go Home.
#5 Posted by JJOR64 (18782 posts) -
@Willy105: I did not know that.  :P
#6 Posted by Willy105 (4686 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" @Willy105: I did not know that.  :P "
Everybody gets one.
#7 Posted by JJOR64 (18782 posts) -
@Willy105: Lol.

Back on topic.  It would be neat if it was the first Rayman game at a super cheap price.
#8 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -

From what I read, it is a Rayman, not Rabbids game.  I for one am glad the Rabbids are going out on their own as I enjoy them and Rayman does little for me at all.

#9 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

The title of this thread confirms my love for the German language. I really should take classes or something and learn it myself.

#10 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

There is no entry for a Rayman DSi game on the USK website.

#11 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

I'll take a new Rayman, though what I really want is a port of Rayman 2

#12 Posted by ajamafalous (11591 posts) -
@Willy105 said:
" Everybody gets one. "
I chuckled heartily.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.