Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo Land

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 18, 2012

A collection of twelve not-so-mini-games for up to five players and built specifically around the asymmetric gameplay opportunities enabled by the Wii U GamePad, featuring theme park attractions recalling classic Nintendo franchises.

Nintendo Land and Club Coins.

Gonmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Gonmog

For the people that care. As you know, if you bought the black edition of the Wii U it came with the Nintendo Land. The system it self gives you 160 coins, same as the base system. But no coin card is in with the Nintendo Land game.

Fear not! They do send you a Post Play Survey for Nintendo Land worth 50 coins. So there is that.

I do not know if the people who bought the game itself will also get the survey and get double the coins. But still some coins on top of the free coins we get from buying stuff from the digital store is alright.

korkesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By korkesh

I guess I should note that if you registered on release day, according to Nintendo, you should be getting the post-play surveys around now or during the week

Gonmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Gonmog

Was that it? Cool. Was not sure why it was there when i logged into put in a code. Just assumed it was something they where doing for deluxe owners cause of the lack of coins with the pack in game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.