Nintendo Land Composer?

#1 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2537 posts) -

I've been looking all over the internet, and I can't find who the composer or composers are for Nintendo Land.

Since I'm currently lacking a Wii U, I can't check the Nintendo Land credits, either... so does anybody know who composed those hot beats?

#2 Posted by Metric_Outlaw (1172 posts) -

Koji Kondo?

#3 Posted by TooWalrus (13256 posts) -

That loading music everyone's freaking out over is awesome, but it's like a 12 second loop. It was probably like, an intern. Or something.

#4 Edited by Vigorousjammer (2537 posts) -

If I had to guess, i'd say Koji Kondo as well, I was just hoping to get a definitive answer from somebody.

I seriously doubt that loop was done by an intern. Anyway, I'm more obsessed with that chiptune menu theme.

#5 Posted by NoelVeiga (1117 posts) -

Credits in Giant Bomb say it's Ryo Nagamatsu. It sounded more like Totaka than Kondo to me, but yeah, Nagamatsu makes sense, too, having done Wii Sports Resort.

Because hey, surprise, Kondo doesn't compose everything in Nintendo. There's actually a bunch of talented people doing that stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.