Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo

Company »

Nintendo was founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1889 as a manufacturer of hanafuda playing cards. The company went through several small niche businesses before becoming a video game company.

Awesome Video is Awesome

Avatar image for organicalistic_
    Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Organicalistic_

ok i made this and it had a video and stuff, it must have glitched, there were like 5 comments as well
    well, here it is again

This video i pretty awesome, i love videos in this style, this one is good looking t oo, I have seen a few that were horrible, do you like these types of videos? Have you ever made on? I didn't make this I found it on geekologie,  which part of the above was your favorite, I liked the mario one the most, but they all were pretty good.
    habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By habster3

OK, you have improved on the commentary a little; good. 

Yes, I do enjoy videos like this; they show creativity and talent, as well as them just being awesome.

No, I have never made one, mainly because I am too lazy and this is NOT my field of expertise.

Avatar image for organicalistic_
    Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Organicalistic_

no one else thinks this is awesome?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.