Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo

Company »

Nintendo was founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1889 as a manufacturer of hanafuda playing cards. The company went through several small niche businesses before becoming a video game company.

Just started playing Kid Icarus: Uprising...

lepht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By lepht

And it's amazing. The loot aspect really makes it addictive.

Side note: It's funny how well Nintendo has done making the stats whore in me happy with the 3DS: the data and graphs on duration time-of-day for gaming sessions, the pedometer, etc. If only the 3DS had some sort of centralized 'achievement' system like Sony, MS, and Steam...

lepht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By lepht

And it's amazing. The loot aspect really makes it addictive.

Side note: It's funny how well Nintendo has done making the stats whore in me happy with the 3DS: the data and graphs on duration time-of-day for gaming sessions, the pedometer, etc. If only the 3DS had some sort of centralized 'achievement' system like Sony, MS, and Steam...

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By GunstarRed

The loot part is great and forces you to keep bumping up that difficulty slider for more powerful weapons. Although there does come a point when you get just one or two high leveled weapons that you end up sticking with. A bunch of them do feel the same also. I got some insanely powerful claws midway through the game and I found myself sticking with them up to the final boss.

Well at least that game has like 360 achievements to keep you busy.

lepht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lepht

Have you put any time into the multiplayer? Do the badass weapons carry over from singleplayer? Is there any advantage to grinding out some decent loot vs. just jumping into multiplayer with starter gear?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.