So I Heard You Wanted A Nintendo Downloads Podcast...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#901 Posted by Wasara88 (338 posts) -

I don't even own any current nintendo systems and still listen to these....what's wrong with me.

#902 Posted by Baal_Sagoth (1370 posts) -

Hell yes! Love the artwork - obviously superior I might add.

#903 Posted by RenegadeZero (9 posts) -

Needs elevator music.

#904 Posted by Protag_B4P (34 posts) -

Seriously, this might be the one cause worth supporting in this entire world. Screw the whales, get DSi Ware back on the cast! 

Looks like you've proved there's plenty of support for that extra twenty minutes Jeff :D

#905 Posted by ThePhilatron (285 posts) -

I think Jeff has mind jacked me 

#906 Edited by Xanth93 (510 posts) -

Jeff reading the Wii Ware and DSi Ware stuff by himself is quite boring. This awesome section needs to get back on the Bombcast.

#907 Posted by Derios (435 posts) -

YEEEEAA

#908 Posted by falling_fast (2525 posts) -

this is pretty much the best thing

#909 Posted by MichaelBach (936 posts) -

I think this is a good idea, but I really think you need a duder or two to play off. It really help the Gherstmagic work :)

#910 Posted by nobull6 (231 posts) -

I just hope this doesn't go back into the bombcast. I always had to fast forward through that part. It was horrible.

#911 Posted by returnofjake (258 posts) -

Again: YES.

#912 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1864 posts) -

NDX!  NDX!  NDX!

#913 Posted by Dewar (57 posts) -

I think you need to drag someone else on the podcast to suffer with you. The best part of the Wii-Ware section was having a group of people laughing at the stupid descriptions.

Still, it's nice to see it alive.

#914 Posted by ShadowKing7 (748 posts) -

This is a thing?  This actually happened?  An entire separate podcast for the download readings!? 

...I have no words for the hilarity of this.   

I love it.
#915 Posted by FalseDeity (243 posts) -

Oh man, thank you for this.

#916 Posted by RYNO9881 (659 posts) -

This was great

#917 Posted by kennybaese (708 posts) -
@SuperJoe: Thank you sir.  
#918 Posted by MustachedPagoda (57 posts) -

FIGHT THE POWER

#919 Posted by blackblade500 (170 posts) -

This was one of the best ten minutes I have every spent listening to a podcast ever...period...
ALL HAIL NDX

#920 Posted by iamtirrrred (173 posts) -

BEST PODCAST EVER!!    Can I subscribe in iTunes?

#921 Posted by onarum (2519 posts) -
@Xanth93 said:
" Jeff reading the Wii Ware and DSi Ware stuff by himself is quite boring. This awesome section needs to get back on the Bombcast. "
I disagree, the whole idea of a guy sitting alone in a room talking about nintendo downloadable releases and sighing every other minute makes this much funnier.
#922 Posted by ThaMilkMan (385 posts) -

this is the kind of ridiculousness that I have a membership account for...thank you SO much Giantbomb- Wave of the future! 

#923 Posted by the_purgatory_station (471 posts) -

ROGUE OPS
#924 Posted by eccentrix (1762 posts) -
@zymase said:
" Fucking awesome.  This was my favorite part of the Bombcast, and you can tell the other guys I said that. "
I haven't read the rest of the comments pages, but I'm assuming I'm at least the 1000th person to agree with this.
#925 Posted by MmmSkyscraper (327 posts) -

Was disappoint when I listened to last week's Bombcast, now I am impress!

#926 Posted by ADV215 (46 posts) -

I'm not gonna lie... this is AMAZING!

#927 Posted by Deltan (50 posts) -

I need to throw my hat in for this being the greatest addition to giantbomb since TNT.  Keep it up.

I need to express my desire to hear the WiiWare channel music in the background. 

#928 Posted by ShaunassNZ (2233 posts) -

Can we get this on iTunes soon?

#929 Posted by Pop (2688 posts) -

holy crap I didn't even know there was an episode 1 hahaha xD. I need to listen to both of them.

#930 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2721 posts) -

best thing ever

#931 Posted by tydigame (95 posts) -

Gnarly.  But where is the music?  It was integral to the experience.

#932 Posted by GravyCheeks (12 posts) -
@zymase said:
" Fucking awesome.  This was my favorite part of the Bombcast, and you can tell the other guys I said that. "
Agreed! AWARD WINNING for Christ's sake!
#933 Posted by pwnmachine (420 posts) -

How the fuck did they remove this from the podcast this is media GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#934 Posted by DG991 (1435 posts) -

win

#935 Posted by GERALTITUDE (4221 posts) -

Bring this back.

#936 Posted by Hailinel (25787 posts) -
@GERALTITUDE

Bring this back.

The entertainment value is gone. Why people thought Jeff reading game descriptions in super slow motion was funny in the first place, I don't know.
#937 Posted by GERALTITUDE (4221 posts) -

That's the beauty of comedy duder. The entertainment value isn't gone, you just don't find it funny anymore. I do.

It could be incorporated back into the bombcast at least. Doesn't need it's own cast, that's true.

#938 Posted by PkmnTrainerBlue (47 posts) -

... I found this reeeeeeeeeally late.

#939 Posted by HeyGuys (566 posts) -

... I found this reeeeeeeeeally late.

Well they really are just as bad as they ever were (I mean seriously "Candy Match 3" was released on a non-open platform) so if they ever wanted to bring them back I'm sure the good people at Noooooooo would be happy to produce My Notebook: Ebony and Ivory or something for the occasion.

#940 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (6270 posts) -

Dammit! I thought Jeff was finally bringing this back. Just a necro...

#941 Posted by villainy (648 posts) -

How dare you resurrect this and get everyone's hopes up :(

#942 Edited by Splodge (2282 posts) -

IRRATIONAL ANGER AND DISSAPOINTMENT

#943 Posted by FinalDasa (2370 posts) -

Hey let's not necro super old threads. Hey let's not see a resurrected thread and then post on it how we wish it wasn't resurrected.

Moderator Online

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.