Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo

Company »

Nintendo was founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1889 as a manufacturer of hanafuda playing cards. The company went through several small niche businesses before becoming a video game company.

Unconfirmed Japanese Wii & DS Dates

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided
    A few unconfirmed dates for Wii and DS games in Japan have filtered onto the Internet, including Forever Blue 2 / EndlessOcean2, Tingle's Love Baloon Trip (-great name), Inazuma 2, and Wii Fit Plus. The expansion to Nintendo's exercise software also came with its price tag: 2,000 Yen ($21 USD) - so it would seem it won't be priced as high as a regular Wii title.

•  Color Changing Tingle's Love Balloon Trip - August 6
    •  Forever Blue 2: The Call of the Sea - September 17
    • Sloan and MacHale's Mysterious Story 2 - September 3
    •  Inazuma Eleven 2: The Miracle of the Invader - October 1
    • Wii Fit Plus - October 1

I myself will be importing Inazuma 2 for sure come this September, I absolutely loved the first game on DS, it's in my top 5 DS games of all time. 

Thanks to Rambling Man
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

I read somewhere that Wii Fit Plus is a standalone game and sells for the equivalent of $21 US in Japan.  I hope it is bundled with a Wii Fit Board so I can justify an extra board and hopefully some multiplayer balance board action.  I just picked up Skate It really cheap and 2 boards could be fun.

I also look forward to seeing what they do with Forever Blue 2.  The first was very nice indeed.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @oldschool said:
    " I read somewhere that Wii Fit Plus is a standalone game and sells for the equivalent of $21 US in Japan.  I hope it is bundled with a Wii Fit Board so I can justify an extra board and hopefully some multiplayer balance board action.  I just picked up Skate It really cheap and 2 boards could be fun.

I also look forward to seeing what they do with Forever Blue 2.  The first was very nice indeed.
    "

So you have Endless Ocean also...Another reason for me to be miffed that you cannot get online with your Wii. Have you asked your ISP if there are viable any solutions?.. This sequel to Endless Ocean will have Wii Speak support.

I think there will almost certainly be bundles available for Wii Fit Plus, or at least retailers will,

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By oldschool
    @Linkyshinks said:
    " @oldschool said:
    " I read somewhere that Wii Fit Plus is a standalone game and sells for the equivalent of $21 US in Japan.  I hope it is bundled with a Wii Fit Board so I can justify an extra board and hopefully some multiplayer balance board action.  I just picked up Skate It really cheap and 2 boards could be fun.

I also look forward to seeing what they do with Forever Blue 2.  The first was very nice indeed."
    So you have Endless Ocean also...Another reason for me to be miffed that you cannot get online with your Wii. Have you asked your ISP if there are viable any solutions?.. This sequel to Endless Ocean will have Wii Speak support.I think there will almost certainly be bundles available for Wii Fit Plus, or at least retailers will, "
    Yes, Endless Ocean for me and also, no online for me  :-)

There is some action happening on high speed broadband front.  However, with the remoteness of where I live, I am not expecting any satisfaction for at least 2 years, if at all.  The principal in play is if there is power lines, then a new cable will follow it (above ground using the power poles).  I know it comes as a shock, but we do have electricity at my home  :-)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.