2.5 stars 2.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 14 releases and 0 DLC

This isn't a game. 0

It’s been a long time since Nintendo has had as much publicity and success as it has with the recent release of it’s new virtual life game entitled ‘Nintendogs’. With the recent popularity boost of reality TV, and other virtual life games such as The Sims and all those Tycoon games, it would seem that bringing out Nintendogs at this specific moment in time was a very smart move for Nintendo and well, it was but that’s all it is really. You see there is something new and original about Nintendogs...

Nintendogs Review 0

Editor's Note: I wrote this review a long time ago. I think it needs some polish. I still agree with everything I said, however the review itself isn't that well written. I still think I bring out some good points though, so the review can still be helpful to those seeking advise.Nintendogs is a dog simulation made by Nintendo (If you haven't noticed the company's name in the title), where you can love, teach tricks to, and just have fun with some virtual dogs. Does it work? Well yes, it does. A...