Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NIS America, Inc.

Company »

The North American division of Nippon Ichi Software.

NIS Forms European Publishing Agreement with Atlus

Henry_Klick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Henry_Klick

Yeah

After what happened with Persona 4 Arena this sounds like something I think we can all get behind.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah

After what happened with Persona 4 Arena this sounds like something I think we can all get behind.

hell yeah hopefully it works out i hope persona 4 arena doesn't dissapoint when it releases in may

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It turns out that the talks took place largely between Atlus USA and NIS America. Index Holdings, Atlus’ parent company in Japan, weren’t as involved in the negotiations. However, they are involved in modifying the code for the U.S. version of each game to prep it for European release.

Well, at least we can now concretely blame Atlus for the late release of things like P4A. If they weren't that involved in the negotiations either I can still see big delays for every game. I guess it's a start though. Thanks for posting the article.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.