Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle is the second installment of Grasshopper Manufacture's surreal action series on the Nintendo Wii. Taking place three years after the original game's conclusion, the sequel streamlines many of that games features into a more tightly paced adventure.

No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle: Henry Trailer: Fucking Sweet!

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Al3xand3r
    From IGN (duh). It's short... But it's new! And the final scene is :-O
    For more videos, interviews, screenshots, information, etc, of No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle try this thread.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By DanielJW

Oh god yes. I want this game so badly.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By AgentJ

I do not remember this guy from the first game...

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

Eh, he's kinda the last dude you fight (with the real ending)... Sylvia's husband... Travis' twin brother... Sir Henry Mother-fucker. Go play NMH :-P

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By emkeighcameron

Henry was a bad ass. And a pain in the ass to fight. SHADOW STEP GODDAMIT NOOOOO

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Dalai

One of the best endings I've seen in a long, long time.  I wonder if NMH2 can actually top that.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By trophyhunter

what happened to his coat

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Al3xand3r

ESRB rating:

Fuckheads :-)
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Linkyshinks
     @Al3xand3r:  

Alex, you should have really of spoiler tagged that comment above, there's some that have yet to play the game and will soon.  It's a huge revelation to anyone who has never played the game.

Short but sweet.
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Meowayne

The battery meter for Travis's sword is always represented by a cartoon-like penis icon in the upper-right corner of the screen: as battery power runs out, the icon starts to shrink—a sad face appears.

Well, at least they're consistant.

I don't think I have yet complained enough about the lack of MotionPlus support, so I will do that now.

SCREW YOU, SUDA, FOR NOT UTILIZING MOTIONPLUS.

This annoys me enough to say that I will definatly not give them any money for this.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Meowayne said:

I don't think I have yet complained enough about the lack of MotionPlus support, so I will do that now.

SCREW YOU, SUDA, FOR NOT UTILIZING MOTIONPLUS.

This annoys me enough to say that I will definatly not give them any money for this. "

Is than an admission they you will be downloading this game?, because that's the impression you give, often. If that is the case, your extremely feeble excuse disgusts me given the fact Grasshopper are a small company which has just over 70 employees.
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By Meowayne

No that is an admission that MotionPlus is the only thing that could have made me play this game at all. I am not a huge fan of the first one. 

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Al3xand3r

I'm not gonna bother with spoiler tags for a 2 year old game regardless of ports it gets... People who haven't played it  and intend to play it this long after its release shouldn't visit threads about the sequel really... And this thread is from before the port was announced anyway. As for M+, eh, this is not the right game for it. Not that I'd say no to such a game, but not everything has to be like that now. I'd rather have both good old No More Heroes and a different game devoted to sword fighting like that. I didn't play such games for lack of better things, I played them cos I found them great fun.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Al3xand3r said:

" I'm not gonna bother with spoiler tags for a 2 year old game regardless of ports it gets... People who haven't played it  and intend to play it this long after its release shouldn't visit threads about the sequel really... As for M+, eh, not the right game for it. Not that I'd say no to such a game, but not everything has to be like that now. I didn't play such games for lack of better things, I played them cos I found them fun as they are. "

That's a lame excuse. It makes no difference at all how old the game is, your revealing the momentous ending of game they've yet to play. Those looking forward to the 360 and PS3 versions will naturally be curious about this sequel and visit these threads, especially when they innocently think it's simply a trailer.  

Have it your way. if you choose to show skank regard for other members that's up to you, I will leave others to make complaints about it if they see fit, all I know is that if I were them, I would be mightily pissed off by you revealing such a huge thing, We have been given spoiler tags on this site for a good reason.  
    Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By Hamz

While I do agree that older games don't need spoiler protection when it comes to stuff like an ESRB rating description it doesn't hurt to use the spoiler tags feature for newer stuff. It's there to be used and helps prevent disagreements and potential harm via people stumbling upon some spoiler they may not have anticipated. If people are genuinely curious they will reveal the spoiler by clicking the tag, if not they'll hold off on doing so.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Al3xand3r

He was talking about the other post where I responded to AgentJ's question a month ago, about the 2007 game. I suppose the ESRB rating did need the tags, I just noticed it tells you how the first (maybe? the boombox dude) boss is killed. Some of the other stuff are so crazy... I can't wait.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Hamz said:

" While I do agree that older games don't need spoiler protection when it comes to stuff like an ESRB rating description it doesn't hurt to use the spoiler tags feature for newer stuff. It's there to be used and helps prevent disagreements and potential harm via people stumbling upon some spoiler they may not have anticipated. If people are genuinely curious they will reveal the spoiler by clicking the tag, if not they'll hold off on doing so. "

The game was a cult hit played by few gamers, it wasn't a CoD or the likes where spoilers are easily stumbled upon The spoiler that's posted above is a huge one, anyone visiting this thread seeing it will have their experience of the game totally ruined. He knew that...  
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Al3xand3r

Right, call me when there's a sales and time limit threshold for spoiler tags in the forum rules. Again, the thread is from a full month before the port was announced, implying I did it to screw over PS360 gamers is absurd as I can't see the future. It's also absurd to read sequel threads if you don't want spoilers. Someone asked a question, I answered it, it's as simple as that and there was no deliberate ruining of the experience for anyone.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Willy105

At least the new IGN player is better.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Al3xand3r
    @Willy105 said:
    " At least the new IGN player is better. "
    It streams better but still looks like shit.
    Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By Willy105
    @Al3xand3r said:
    " @Willy105 said:
    " At least the new IGN player is better. "
    It streams better but still looks like shit. "
    I wouldn't use those specific words, but it is low quality compared to Youtube.
    Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
    Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

That's 3 colons in your title! Damn

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Al3xand3r
    @Emandudeguyperson said:
    " That's 3 colons in your title! Damn "
    Done more.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Al3xand3r said:
    " Right, call me when there's a sales and time limit threshold for spoiler tags in the forum rules. Again, the thread is before the port was announced, implying I did it to screw over PS3 gamers is absurd as I can't see the future. And it's absurd to read things about sequels if you don't want spoilers. Someone asked a question, I answered it, it's as simple as that and there was no deliberate ruining of the experience for anyone. The end. "

Why is it such a problem for you to apply basic respect to other users?. I asked you kindly to spoiler tag it today, and you know full well why. What do you achieve in keeping it as it is and having those such gamers I talk of inadvertently viewing your spoiler?. You know full well that any PS3 or 360 users seeing your comment will have their experience of the game significantly diminished, That in my eyes is low. I asked you kindly, but your reply only gave the impression you don't give a fuck about ruining the experience for others. 
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Al3xand3r

Even if I had changed that one post there's still AgentJ's quote so it would have made no difference until you contacted him also. Giving reasons to bump this like you're doing does more harm than the supposed good you wish to do by accusing me of fortune telling. Also:

@Hamz said:

"I do agree that older games don't need spoiler protection"

Not to mention nobody has posted that his experience was ruined or anything yet, only you, who have already played the game. Perhaps the posters you're trying to protect do have common sense and avoid threads about the sequels of old ass games they intend to play and don't want spoiled.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#26  Edited By jakob187

Dood that's: fucking sweet: I really: wish that: my Wii: was working: the end.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Al3xand3r said:

" Even if I had changed that one post there's still AgentJ's quote so it would have made no difference until you contacted him also. Giving reasons to bump this like you're doing does more harm than the supposed good you wish to do by accusing me of fortune telling. Also:

@Hamz

said:

"I do agree that older games don't need spoiler protection"

. "

No, you keeping the comment up does the harm. You should notice that Dalai had removed his comment, Agent J will likely do the same, they do so because they apply basic respect to others users on this site. It takes very little effort to spoiler tag a comment, something I asked you to do kindly through respect to other gamers here, gamers who I naturally want to experience this game as intended.  

It was your reply that I was angered by, not the spoiler comment which was innocently made. 

EDIT: 

And as if by magic, the comment is now gone. Respect sure is magical stuff.  

Your comment still remains in open view...One can only wonder why, now that it's not necessary to remain there. 

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Al3xand3r

I didn't say Dalai didn't remove his comment or that AgentJ won't remove his. I merely said that me not removing my comment is of no consequence at the time of writing. Maybe your bitching and whining affects other people more. I couldn't care less personally. Your anger issues are not my problem, my post was sensible while your accusations aren't. I'm done here, maybe if you bitch and whine enough about it a moderator will eventually change it, even though Hamz said it's okay for old ass games like this, it's not against rules, and nobody else thinks it's a big deal.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Linkyshinks

It's pretty clear by your responses you don't give a fuck about the possibility of ruining the game for others, that's all I need to know about you. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.