Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle is the second installment of Grasshopper Manufacture's surreal action series on the Nintendo Wii. Taking place three years after the original game's conclusion, the sequel streamlines many of that games features into a more tightly paced adventure.

other platforms chances

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By trophyhunter

see how suda 51 has said many times that he wanted to make the first no more heroes for the 360 but Microsoft turned down the offer.
    what are the chances that number 2 will be on other platforms?

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

Zero. NMH is Wii, he has other projects for HD systems.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HandsomeDead

I hope this does stay with the Wii otherwise I will have kept hold of mine for nothing.

Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Steve_C

I think NMH 2 will stay on the wii, but the franchise isn't really exclusive, so future installments could potentially move to other platforms. The motion stuff seems to be quite intrinsic to the game though.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By trophyhunter
    Steve_C said:
    I think NMH 2 will stay on the wii, but the franchise isn't really exclusive, so future installments could potentially ... [more]
    the ps3 can do all of that stuff
    just mash x and move the controller up or down or just shake it to recharge the beam sword
    Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Endogene
    trophyhunter said:
    Steve_C said: I think NMH 2 will stay on the wii, but the franchise isn't really exclusive, so future installments ... [more]
    Can you cut the PS3 controller in half so that one side goes up while the other goes down in order to do a suplex?

edit: Actually non of the stuff you described would be possible, as far as i know the PS3 controller only has a gyroscope in it and not a accelerometer which all the motion controls in no more heroes on the Wii has, correct me if I'm wrong though.
    Steve_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Steve_C
    trophyhunter said:
    Steve_C said: I think NMH 2 will stay on the wii, but the franchise isn't really exclusive, so future installments ... [more]
    At the end of combos, you also have to slash in a certain direction, and can do it again for extra damage on impact. I think that assigning all that motion to the dualshock is going to feel awkward and contrived, particularly when it comes up often.

It feels a lot more natural with the shape of the wiimote and the fact that the nunchuck is a seperate part, as you don't have to shake the whole thing at once. There are also instances where you'll shake the nunchuck independently, and as Endogene points out, you need to move the two controllers in two seperate directions.

Suda is also considering implementation of the wii motion plus, which would further the divide between the motion capabilities of the wii and PS3/360.
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Al3xand3r

I imagine that they wouldn't have you shake the controller on PS3, but rather do motions with the analog sticks. Yeah, I know, it wouldn't be the same. Just saying. And no, it's not coming to PS360.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.